Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

Will your food stamp amount go way down in January? What's your opinion of this?

Update:

If you don't get food stamps, don't bother to answer.  

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I worked for America for 37 years. I have never used food stamps.

IF and only if trump had proof that the scammers were the only ones affected, I would be in favor of the cut.

But he doesn't and he doesn't care who suffers....just as long as it isn't him.

"I'm not a schmuck. Even if the world goes to hell in a handbasket, I won't lose a penny."

• Login to reply the answers
  • Judith
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

700,000 people are expected to lose their food stamps next year.  Blame Trump and the Republicans.

My opinion?  Just more Republicans who don't care for the unfortunate and care only for themselves.

• 1 month ago

Hope the food kitchens get more donations!!

• 1 month ago

GREAT! Businesses are going under because they can't find people to do the work. No reason to have food stamps in this economy unless you're looking for a handout.

• rob1 month agoReport

I have a bigger weiner than you do. You need to provide for me , part of the new master race going to breed out small angry weiners .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • John H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't get them, so mine won't go down.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nope as I do not get them, but if Trump has it his way many will lose a vital necessity.

• 1 month ago

"Will your food stamp amount go way down in January?" I do not, nor have I ever, drawn food stamps, so no.

"What's your opinion of this?" Standard Trump cruel BS.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.