Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

How to not care of what people think of you?

Girl wanted to fight me, we didn't fight. Spreaded rumours about me, everyone kept coming upto me. People in my class keep making fun of me, calling me a "*****" for not fighting the girl. How to stop caring of what other people think? Help, im so insecure and I have a fear of public embarrassment.

Calling me a p**sy

• Foofa

The correct way to handle this is to tell a teacher someone's threatening to fight you. This is a no no at any school.

Control your attention. If you don’t give someone your attention you won’t care what they think. 

Be principled. Is it right to fight the girl? If she’s pounding on you, you can protect yourself. If she isn’t, remain calm. 

Control what you can, and don’t worry about what you can’t. What others do or think is not in your control.

• why care? you should only care what loved ones who know you think, not strangers.

So you turn the situation around.  If asked is you are to chicken or whatever to fight girls, you reply that instead you are to smart to waste your time on nonsense like that.

What they wanted to fight over was worth it.  You have better things to do with your life then fighting with people.  If they want to waste their lives like that, they can go find a dozen other people who will gladly fight with them.

You do not need the drama and the trouble.  You want better things and have higher goals for your life.  Getting into pointless fights is not one of them.

If the people asking the questions want to strive for better things, they are welcome to join you.  But you don't waste your time on nonsense like fighting.

Try behaving like an adult and leave them behind.

• keerok

Get to 40.

The earlier you learn how to ignore what other people think of you, the more you can do with your own life.