do you have any tattoos?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • LM440
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

It looks as if the majority is going in the anti direction.  Now from the other side I have heavy tattoo coverage and all the work is very high quality, professionally done.  I am proud of my tattoos, their meanings and the efforts I made to provide design and information to my artist.  

Just a brief walk down the street confirms I am not the only person with tattoos.  I see a continuing tattoo popularity on both genders and various ages.  A lot of people have tattoos and many more continue to love the art.

• ...Show all comments
    • LM440
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

If you want to keep adding on that would be great but never substitute safety and quality for a lesser price.  It is always better to wait and get the tattoo you'll want for a lifetime.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

Just remember that a tattoo is a lifetime commitment, so be sure it's what you'll wan t when you're 40.  

Speaking of which, I have a tattoo of my bass guitar just to the right of my left shoulder and running down my back.  I'm 42 now and I just had it re-touched up, probably for the least time.   

• 1 month ago

I have 5 tattoos

• 1 month ago

I have 3 tattoos 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mrcury
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No but scars :)

• 1 month ago

No, I do not have tattoos.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No way because I just don't like them nor do I want permanent marks on my skin. I think it's ok though if someone has a scar like a burn mark and wants to hide it with a tattoo. 

• 1 month ago

None at all. Tattoos are a fad that has passed and now all those sheep are stuck with bad art

• zeno
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No. Only shallow superficial naive kids get

Them. The more you get the dumber you

Look. Got it?

• dick1 month agoReport

tattoos are hot.

• 1 month ago

No I do not and won't be getting any, either.

• dick1 month agoReport

ok

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.