If the navy where crazy enough to name a new warship after trump,what would it be?I'm sure trump wouldn't want anything less then a carrier.?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I think it is funny that they named a nuke sub after Jimmy Carter. They say it was because he was a sub officer but I think it is because a sub looks like a peanut. The joke about Obama is that there is a garbage scow named after him working out of New York. I think a fitting ship for Trump wold be a tug boat. Then we would finally have a Trump that could pull its own weight.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

A garbage tender. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It would be a submarine.

• 2 months ago

YOU are so ignorant and uneducated you think the NAVY CHOOSES THE NAMES... GO back and do  some research..

• Why do some people only give wise guy awnsers.I think the real ignorant one here is this guy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Navy ships are rarely named after still living people.   However , exceptions have been made,  like the USS Ronald Reagan,   while he still had a marble or 2 rolling around in his head, and got to see it before he died. 

If a draft dodger like Trump ever got a ship named after him......it would either be a garbage scow,  or perhaps a Mine sweeper........something that clears all the garbage out of the water. 

Maybe one of those robots under development , to scoop all the plastics out of the water. 

For the record, the latest carrier, was named after John F. Kennedy.....to replace the older carrier, with the same name. It too will be a newer Ford class carrier. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Weasel McWeasel
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

After Trumps recent rows with the Sec't. of the Navy......it's extremely unlikely the Navy will so honor him, for pardoning war crimes. 

• 2 months ago

Trump is still in office, a navy ship cannot be named after him.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Titanic II...........

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

A rowboat would be about right.

• oikoσ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

A garbage scow.

• Elaine
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

What he wants and what he gets are two different things. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.