Rightman asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Tory and Labour voters .. what's your opinion of the "other guy" as a person?

Maybe I'm wrong but I get the impression that the personal contempt for Boris is a far bigger motivator for Labourites  than it is  for Tories opposing  Jeremy.  I honestly wish Jeremy a long and happy retirement  after he withdraws from public life.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don’t vote and I don’t care. Both parties will destroy this country. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Can't understand why anyone would dislike Corbyn. Disagree with him sure, and have doubts how strong a leader he will be. But to dislike a lifelong anti racist campaigner who has always stood up for the underdog, why?

But Boris is a self serving malicious thug. Conspiring to have a journalist beaten up, threatening to close down news outlets who hold him to account, taking Russian bribes, makes him a threat to our democracy

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Corbyn - Terrorist supporter, anti-UK, anti-Jew, threat to the countries security, liar, unprincipled. financially illiterate, substandard intelligence. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't trust either, but will go with the one who is looking forward, not harking back to the 1970s.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Empty, pandering, irresponsible, lacking ambition, short sighted, waffling, weasel man, does not obey the law and abhors human rights, a very dangerous man who will return the country to the Stone age.

• 1 month ago

Labourites, I think your mistaken as who now actually is a Labourite because I can assure they ain't Labour people, I don't know who they are or what they are or even what they stand for and I suspect like myself neither do a great many ex Labour voters.

• 1 month ago

i loath and detest the cowardly dithering terrorist sympathising weasel corbyn

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Jeremy Corbyn is a clown.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

i like boris but the thought of him running the country is unnerving.

nor could i see jeremy doing a good job despite his best intentions.

so i'm gonna pi ss away my vote with the lib dems and hope for the best.

• Rightman
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Don't vote for THAT pair of tiits, vote for THIS pair ..!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.