Rightman asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Tory and Labour voters .. what's your opinion of the "other guy" as a person?

Maybe I'm wrong but I get the impression that the personal contempt for Boris is a far bigger motivator for Labourites  than it is  for Tories opposing  Jeremy.  I honestly wish Jeremy a long and happy retirement  after he withdraws from public life.

I don’t vote and I don’t care. Both parties will destroy this country. 

Can't understand why anyone would dislike Corbyn. Disagree with him sure, and have doubts how strong a leader he will be. But to dislike a lifelong anti racist campaigner who has always stood up for the underdog, why?

But Boris is a self serving malicious thug. Conspiring to have a journalist beaten up, threatening to close down news outlets who hold him to account, taking Russian bribes, makes him a threat to our democracy

Corbyn - Terrorist supporter, anti-UK, anti-Jew, threat to the countries security, liar, unprincipled. financially illiterate, substandard intelligence. 

I don't trust either, but will go with the one who is looking forward, not harking back to the 1970s.

Empty, pandering, irresponsible, lacking ambition, short sighted, waffling, weasel man, does not obey the law and abhors human rights, a very dangerous man who will return the country to the Stone age.

Labourites, I think your mistaken as who now actually is a Labourite because I can assure they ain't Labour people, I don't know who they are or what they are or even what they stand for and I suspect like myself neither do a great many ex Labour voters.

i loath and detest the cowardly dithering terrorist sympathising weasel corbyn

Jeremy Corbyn is a clown.

i like boris but the thought of him running the country is unnerving.

nor could i see jeremy doing a good job despite his best intentions.

so i'm gonna pi ss away my vote with the lib dems and hope for the best.

• Rightman
      1 month agoReport

Don't vote for THAT pair of tiits, vote for THIS pair ..!