Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 2 months ago

Having trouble swallowing ?

I am  a 23 year old female who is currently having some trouble swallowing food. Specifically breads and some meat. It feels like it gets stuck in my chest or the base of my throat. Which makes me have some chest discomfort . When swallowing it feels as though I have some type of growth or obstruction inside. Need less to say it  is a scary and miserable feeling. Currently scheduling an appointment but I’m wondering if anyone has experienced this . Hoping it’s not cancer as I freaked myself out reading google articles .  😭

• LAN

It must be sad to be you.  So desperate for attention and too stupid to be able to earn any except by posting obvious lies over and over.

You have cancer, go see a doctor right away... this will also cure you of any other conditions you have Mr. Right

I heard actress lisa cudrow also does and cannot chug drinks.

Be blessed you wont ever get fat.

No lol at 22 you dont got any illness.

Its not unusual for people to develop partial blockages (strictures) from acid reflux.  This is far more common than esophageal cancer.