What is the normal glucose range for non-diabetic? 2019?

Lately I have been messing with my fathers glucose meter to measure my blood sugar. He is diabetic and as well my uncle (they are siblings) in which diabetes runs on his side of the family. I have a week not drinking any alcohol and recently got active. I have been getting the following readings when waking up 100, 98, 104. I been seen charts that anything after 100 is pre-diabetic but found answers here that 85-110 are normal range (non-diabetic). In addition my friend who is pre-diabetic advise me that the numbers posted are lower just to get people a bit scare to go to the doctor and get active. Can someone help me with a more accurate information on the numbers.

I am 5'11 @ 220.0 lb.

80 - 110 mg/dl is normal.

Normal is 70-100

• Mr. Aztec1 month agoReport

Oh damn - then I am pre diabetic

• Mark

Fasting blood sugar should be 90-110.

• micksmixxx
      1 month agoReport

@Mark, the wanker, and for anyone else who can't accept when they are wrong, the correct fasting blood glucose level is between 65 and 99 mg/dL [3.9 and 5.5 mmol/l for people who use the International Standard for blood glucose measurement).