how should you react to someone who talks about a subject as if you're not connected to it?

like sometimes online, in passing, i  have declared to people that the fact is i'm a native british male, a roman catholic, happen to have some pagan relatives and are in my early forties...because i like declaring facts about myself where i see it as relevant.

then at times,  i've had people respond to my comments online and talk about Catholicism, british folk, paganism and not mention what i told them about myself in relation to those subjects?...as if trying to make out and convey that i'm nothing to do with those subjects, as if implying or suggesting i'm not who i say iam?

it is true that i shouldn't feel annoyed about that because i know the truth about myself, but there's times i couldn't help but feeling a little frustrated and annoyed by those respondents that they seemed to deliberately not acknowledge the facts i told them about myself? as if implying that i'm not who i claim to be?

i'm quite sensitive over things like that, because i like to be believed and acknowledged when i tell truths about myself, i know others who feel the same as me and are sensitive too.

how should you react to these particular people online?

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.