Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Why are Sagittarius males so racist and jealous and ugly ?

Really so you can be racist but others can't be? You are an abusive retard regardless of your skin colour!!!!

Fake victim as are all abusers!!!

Life is not difficult but very easy for them. 

Favorite Answer

gelt like thi but not sure

How do each zodiac signs act as racists?

• Janet

The influence of Sagittarius on a person is tolerance and easy-goingness.

But you are talking about their SUN sign, and that is ONLY 2% of the influence of the ENTIRE birthchart .. not two individuals have the same birthchart, so no two people will be astrologically identical.

And all the Sun indicates is how the person tries to find inner wholeness, a sense of fulfillment with who they are inside. So obvious THIS person with Sun in Sagittarius has other influences that are stronger than his Sun, and/or his Sun is "afflicted" (in bad aspect with) other planets ... either way, making it difficult for them to achieve the tolerance and cheerful friendliness of Sagittarius that creates (for those with Sun in Sagittarius) a sense of inner wholeness.

Life must be very difficult for them, and you are only seeing the tip of the iceberg, so to speak.

• Snoopy

No idea but I agree this question is not about them and I can empathise as I've been discriminated before. I suggest you block the users on here. I TD for you ;)

False......... My brothers are far from ugly. Check your mirror before you start with the name calling... 

• Snoopy
      1 month agoReport

Maybe you and your brother check it first and then you come on here and bully on someone. 

I'm a black Sagittarius male, by you calling me ugly before even knowing me, you are therefore racist

• Snoopy
      1 month agoReport

I think you just called yourself that and demonstrated it by your lack of compassion. Clearly nobody is calling you that drama queen.