Medication for itchy skin?

So my skin has been itchy for about 2 weeks and it’s very intolerable. It’s worst at night/evenings and sometimes mornings and it’s ALL over my body, even my hands and face. The feeling comes and goes, but it almost always wakes me up several times throughout the night so I barely sleep. It leaves a rash when I scratch it which can burn a little depending on how much I scratched it. I try not to scratch but it’s a very overwhelming feeling. I don’t have allergies and haven’t been exposed to new surroundings in the past 2 weeks so idk what it is but I need it gone. I use healing gold bond lotion to tame it but it only works for so long and it leaves my skin wet- feeling. I’ve already told my doctor about this and he says I should take over the counter medication cuz the tests didn’t say anything was wrong. What over the counter medication would help this? Thanks.

this is internal. You probably have a parasite in your gut.

• Victoria1 month agoReport

I was also having stomach problems recently, do you think these are associated?

• Tavy

Benadryl, you do have some kind of allergy.

• Victoria1 month agoReport

My doctor recommended Allegra to take, does Benadryl work better?