Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Should Feminists join hands with White Nationalists to fight Islamists?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

"Should Feminists join hands with White Nationalists to fight Islamists?"

Feminists can't join hands with White Nationalists because feminism is aligned with cultural Marxism.  That ideology insists that Islam = good while Christianity = bad.  It is also pro immigration.  And even though Islam is a religion and not a race, they push the shaming language of "racism" onto anyone that has any legitimate criticism of Islamic immigration.  Certainly, White Nationalists are critical of all of that.

New, non-Classic feminism is perfectly willing to make excuses for Muslim men raping white women as we saw in Cologne Germany, and see much of what is occurring in Sweden and other parts of Europe lately.  So the cultural Marxism that feminism is now beholden to actually places immigrants, diversity, multiculturalism and minorities above the host White women in White majority countries.  It's just that simple.  Feminism is not that simple movement for women's equality anymore.  Not by a long shot.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes. To save the culture.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Feminists should turn to Islam which will help us men.

• 2 months ago

Which is worse.  A woman hating red neck or a Muslim?  That would give you the answer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

They don't need to. Most people who are Muslim aren't terrorist or support them. I grew up with Muslim friends and we were friends for about 5 years. All three were named Mohammed lol and they were the best friends I have ever had and I honestly mean that, they were so genuine and nice. They were so nice and honest and always had my back. Have you ever heard most Muslims say that Islam is a religion of peace, well that's true and only a small amount are terrorist and violent. 

You have obviously never met Muslims if you think islamist need to be fought against. Most are very good people. I mean even think about it deeper. Religious people are usually nice people because they were taught to be nice and fear God so they don't walk around being liars and evil people

• 2 months ago

No.

And white nationalists probably would be uninterested in doing so, since white nationalists tend to be hostile toward feminists too.

• 2 months ago

Feminists are more likely to join islamists to fight white nationalists

• Andrew Smith
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Which was the point of my answer.  A typical red neck has zero regard for women.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Feminists support Islam and oppose the idea of a white majority country with healthy birth rates. 

• 2 months ago

Not a chance in hell.

Source(s): Far Rights equally hate nonwhites. AND they're chauvanistic pigs like some Muslim daddies. Am shocked y'all don't get along. 😄 You have TONS in common. Like pro terrorism and misogyny. 🤣😝
  • 2 months ago

Sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about. Please explain.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.