Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

How do I form my own political party?

The "Conservatives" are pro-immigration and socially liberal (supporting homosexual "marriage" etc etc). The BNP and such are full of hooligans and Tommy Robinson supports black and Indian immigration. I would ban homosexual "marriage" and introduce Russian-style anti-homosexual propaganda laws. I would ban all but the most talented immigrants (people like Elon Musk) from developing countries and offer cash incentives for those already here to leave. I would train more British people and invest in artificial intelligence. Women would be offered financial incentives to leave work and have children. I would also reintroduce National Service and the death penalty.

Favorite Answer

Easy, you just need a billionaire backer. With your prehistoric views, try Saudi Arabia.

Pity even they are trying to modernise.

If you can’t work out for yourself how to form a political party, you’ve no chance of being capable of carrying out a single one of your idiot policies. Just sit back and do what the people on the TV tell you to do.

Well by devoting decades to posting trolling shite here you have blown your chance.