Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Is it normal if your relationship makes you miss being single, and or you need more breathing  room and space?

My fiance drives me crazy being home every day. She will say shes going out, then wont to stay home. I feel suffocated.

I like to read the news in the morning, and before bed. I'm a writer. Shes a chatter box, and doesnt use all that extra energy to have her own life.

I showed this Donald Trump deep fake where Brock Lesners body was on it holding a shark. She got super excited and started feeling me up getting overly excited making all these comments ts like a fat person with a cake and box of chocolates. It felt degrading like I'm a chip n Dale's dancer.

I had literally just woke up.

It made angry, drained, and killed my mood for the day completely. We just had a romantic evening yesterday and the woman doesnt know when to stop and chill out. She acts like a grade schooler who's never been with a non boring smart and funny guy before who works out. 

Not to sound full of myself. I'm comparing myself to her divorced husband who was really as dull as an old guy out in the backwoods who was a slob.

• Liz
    Favorite Answer

You probably should be communicating what you posted here to her. Find a quiet time in the day and have a heart-to-heart talk. If discussion simply results in another frustrating standoff, do not ignore clear signs of impending disaster. (Proverbs 22:3) Things are not likely to improve after marriage. Calling the courtship off may be in the best interests of both of you. On the other hand, facing up to your difficulties could well result in laying the foundation for a mature, enduring marriage.

Take a break from each other. See if you are happier.

• Foofa

This is normal if you've chosen your partner badly. Clearly this relationship isn't going to work out. One wonders why you need our permission to end it.

If you think so low of your fiance why in the ever loving name of the cookie lord you want to marry her?

Don't marry people you think are boring and /or you can't stand.

not really but maybe you shouldnt be going out with her if you feel that way

• Cathy

I suggest you have her give you head one last time and then kick her butt out the door.

Source(s): Bill Clinton and Donald Trump

Posting anonymously does not particularly make for credibility. Your fiancé (male) or fiancée (female)? You need to learn what marriage is all about, one would think. Concepts that come to my mind would be: compromise, sacrifice, acceptance, respect......

• blank

It is completely "normal" if one of you realizes the two of you are not really compatible - which it certainly sounds like the case here.   You have figured out this lady is "not the one."

So your feelings are normal - you want out and want out so bad that not being in a relationship at all is more attractive than your present situation.  

Time to break it off with her and free both of you to find a better situation.  To stay in this relationship with how you feel is not fair to either of you.

You are her knight in shining armor and she does not know how to handle it.

Shes going to have to step up her game, but not for you, for herself. I guess try to be patient, Express you need space and you dont like being smothered 24/7. If she can keep.comme ts to herself or try to look hot like you so you dont feel so "put on a stage". Even then, I dont know what to say. She might not be your type. 

Especially if you are not turned on by insecurity.

• Mikey

Is this the same girl who isn't in you "league" ?