I get so many interviews, so why can't I land a job?

Hello all,

As the title says, I get lots of job interviews, but no job offers. The main reasons could be the following: my low confidence/anxiety, my weight, my posture during the interview, how I'm answering the questions.

My low confidence: Now, this one is a bit tricky because every person who has interviewed me has had different opinions about my confidence. Most people say my confidence/anxiety is fine and there's nothing wrong with it. However, sometimes the interviewers have said that my confidence is bad.

My weight: I have an employment specialist and she said it's nothing to do with my weight. But I'm not sure.

My posture during the interview: I never really take notice of my body posture during the interviews, but my employment specialist said it could also be that?

My answers: I can't answer interview questions for ****. I have no experience, yet there's school kids out there getting jobs with no experience either. Why can't I get a job?

My employment specialist said to do a confidence course and to do some volunteering, but to be honest, I really don't want to volunteer. I just don't feel motivated by it.

Just sick and tired of getting interviews and no job.

Because you "don't feel motivated". They don't hire someone who they can tell isn't motivated. Either get motivated, or fake it better.

Do practice interviews, if you're tanking your chances when doing them the way you're doing them, the practice will help a lot.

Obviously you are not great at interviews (if you have had so many without getting hired).  Maybe you have to try to practice a bit at doing them, just to project the right kind of attitude.  The questions are always the same, if you have done a few interviews, you should not be surprised by these at this point.  Figure out a good answer for the questions you have been getting stumped by, and then rehearse it if you have to.

I interview people all the time and I always have the same basic bs questions I ask over and over (it gets really boring).  If the prospective employee can look engaged, understand the question I'm asking, and be somewhat articulate with their manner of speaking, that puts them in the top 10% right off the bat, no matter what they answer.

Most people are dim or have ADHD or can't even form a sentence.  At least get yourself beyond that group and you should get hired at some point!

It depends on what education you have. Whether the job is in the field. I am not experienced enough to provide better answers

.