Dem meltdowns on 2016 election night were HILARIOUS! Will they be even more pathetic in 2020 when Trump wins or is 2016 simply unbeatable?

Watch the replays of dems sobbing like little babies on election night and all you can hope for is an even bigger meltdown in 2020 when Trump decimates them again.

more will tell of leaving america but wont

I'd like to watch these replays of dems sobbing.  Got any links?

*** update *** I regret to report: no actual sobbing.

.

• Elwood Blues

DUUDE!!  That video is like 26 minutes long, mostly folks saying Trump won't win.  I skimmed.  I saw a sad CNN anchor & I saw Trump victory speech, but I STILL didn't see any sobbing.  I'm starting to wonder - are there any actual sobbing videos?  What gives???

• Stan

Im more worried about the number of mass shootings that will take place as the MAGA guys figure out they lost and arent going to win this one.

The day after the election is going to be a very scary day in America. I suggest calling in sick that day.

• Heywho2 months agoReport

You'll lose, again.

Sure, it's great when they are sobbing, but when they start rioting, vandalizing and looting like the lowlife thugs they are, that can get annoying.

Best to have them placed in jail just before election results come in and keep them there at least overnight after its over to give them time to cool off.

• Heywho2 months agoReport

SO true.

lol decimates..........i wonder how much brain damage you would need to have to be so certain of the future 

I would really like if they just put their money where their fat mouths are and made good on their promises to leave America.  They can go to any one of those great socialist countries they claim are better than America and that they claim Donald Trump called "shitholes".