I need a 14k loan in two weeks for tuition and I don't have any cosigners in good credit.?

my semester in school is about to end and i still haven't paid for this semesters tuition. Ive applied for multiple loans with my father as a cosigner but he has bad credit and we get denied everywhere. I cant take any loans out on my own, i would if i cold but i need a cosigner. My sister is another cosigner option but she is also in bad standing. Paying back the loan wouldnt really be a problem my father and sister make enough money to assist me with the payments, the issue is my dad loves ruining his credit and my sister is just bouncing back from moving and handling her student loans. I just need to find somewhere that would accept my loan preferably at low interest but i cant really be choosy at this point. What can i do to pay the rest of my tuition off and ensure i can stay in school for the next semester?

• Laurie

You should not ask anyone to cosign for you. Ever. Period. There are other solution to paying for college.

Work hard in high school and qualify for scholarships.

Take a few years off and save money, then return to school.

Find a job that offers tuition reimbursement, then work full-time while you attend school part-time.

Join the military and, when your enlistment is up, go to school, funded by the GI Bill.

Russian hackers

Go see the people in the financial aid office to see if they can help you find funding for this semester. Maybe you ought to look at a less expensive school for next semester?