Relationship ?

If your girlfriend cheated on you would you be able to forgive her and take her back or not? Take in consideration that you have cheated on one of your ex’s as well and if you would’ve gotten another chance what would you have done 

• Linda
    Favorite Answer

I'm a woman and if my boyfriend cheated on me I might take them back only if they were repentant and really wanted to be with me again and they promised me that they would not cheat again. If you cheated on another before her, you might say this is karma coming back to get you. What comes around goes around. So take her back only if you love her enough to trust her again and then she needs to be truly sorry or else the answer is no. 

• Erik1 month agoReport

I thought the same thing don’t really know if I can trust her again 

No, if my girlfriend cheated on me I'm out. I've never cheated so I can't comment from that perspective.

• Erik1 month agoReport

Make sense

So, your gf has cheated on you and you want permission to take her back. If you forgive her, just get on with it. Don't second guess yourself.

• Erik1 month agoReport

Not second guessing me I’m second guess her