Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Did you get the idea that the loony Democrats would rather crawl through glass than proceed with the fake impeachment scam yesterday?

Would rather crawl or slither through broken glass than look ridiculous and risk losing the House and the White House in 2020?

Favorite Answer

I really think they might lose the house and Senate shortly. Trumps 2nd win will.go down in history and hurt the left for the next few Presidents. Of course libtards are too naive, stupid, and arrogant to see it lol.

I mean do you realize that Pelosi and gang are literally running an impeachment now as if its conformed and hearsay is the proof?

Democrats are making the biggest mockery of the constitution in history.

• y

I want them to take a vote, get it over with. I do hope they vote for the Obstruction part too, it will prove that each and everyone that does. Puts party over politics. It is the administrations right to refuse to testify, it is built into the system. Court is the next step, the house didn't go that route. Instead they went with talking points and bullying tactics. Every single elected member should know the legal rights of those subpoenaed before the house. The course of action that is suppose to take place.

They always count God out. It's as though they never think God notices what they are doing. Let's see how they do.

DNC 2012: DNC Platform Changes on God, Jerusalem Spur Contentious Floor Vote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8BwqzzqcDs

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): bisexual Christian