Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 1 month ago

Accidentally sent multiple parcels to same address?

Before you say anything, I'm fully aware I made a stupid mistake, so all I need to know is what I can do next. I ordered Christmas presents for my family, and expected them to arrive, then I realised I hadn't changed my default shipping address on EBay. All of the presents are being delivered to my old address, where nobody currently lives. One of them got sent to a DPD collection point, which I was able to collect, but the next parcel was sent to my local Royal Mail Enquiry Office, from which I can't collect parcels without the red card they post through the door. Obviously I don't have the red card, because it's at my old address. 

Is there anyone that knows what I can do? This is probably one of the stupidest things I've done.

This happened to me once. You just have to admit the loss and order replacements sent to the correct address.