so do you think Elizabeth Warren has a chance to beat Biden"?

Bernie had a heart attack and Buttgig is too far back in the rear to make a difference. What do you think friends"?

Favorite Answer

Yes -- but her "appeasement " stance on foreign policy issues is as bad as Trumps.

• DAVID1 month agoReport

both better than Obama foreign policy".

• Foofa

Warren v. Biden reflects the same cultural dynamic as would Biden v. Trump. That being that the major coastal cities present the majority of the popular vote but that's not how you win a national election in the US.

• abdul

Sanders and Warren both have socialist plans that we cannot pay for. They both intend to raise taxes to a higher level than ever before to fund their giveaways. I think Warren will be nominated by the dems instead of Bernie.

I think the DNC is in trouble. Bloomberg is their best bet if only they climb onto his bandwagon and throw in their support for him. I'd love to see a debate between Trump and Bloomberg.

• DAVID1 month agoReport

that would be something"

• Mark

I suppose so.  By the way, either you don't know how to spell, or you think "Buttgig" is amusing, in which case I'm going to have to ask you to leave - 10 year olds are not allowed on Y!A.

• DAVID1 month agoReport

i'm 11 sorry...

Bernie and Warren are both about to get screwed by Senate rules about no campaigning during an impeachment trial.

Which is one of the things I think this is really about.

• DAVID1 month agoReport

i did not know that. "that sucks"

• .

I could not care less who you think can beat who.

• DAVID1 month agoReport

but you cared enough to answer didge ya"?