Is this one difference between poor people and rich people?

When a poor person comes into a rather large sum of money, the first thing they think of is where can they spend that money.  When a rich person comes into a rather large sum of money, the first thing they think of is where can they invest that money to make more money

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Indeed it is. One of the differences.         

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Rich people have more money

• John H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Simplistic, but essentially on point. The poor person seeks, first, to elevate lifestyle. The RICH person already has the elevated lifestyle, so investment is a more viable option than it is with the poor.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's obvious that a poor person would have spend rather than save just to cover their basics. But when that extends to luxury products, yeah, that's a problem with some people.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Zeph 1:13-18 jw.org

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That would be true. Being able to control you spending habits is how you increase your wealth, regardless of how much money you have. There was a time when my husband and I slept on a pallet on the floor of our new house instead of buying some furniture and drapes. Because he decided we needed to spend that money buying stock in Clorox at $1/share. We should have not bought the house and put that money into buying the stock. One of the fortunes we don't have.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yep...............

• 1 month ago

This is so deep!  Rich people already have money and don't have to pay off bills.  Anything they need/want?  They already have it!

• 1 month ago

I disagree, I am a poor person and if I came into a lot of money I would pay off my debt and presuming there was still a lot of money left then I would think what I could invest it in to make more money, hopefully I would buy a large business and go to work every day - at least if I owned the country then I could decide when and if I wanted to go to work that day.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.