Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

How are women able to go topless on the beach?

Don't they get embarrassed or shy?

53 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I just remove my bikini top and voila, two poached eggs meet the world...

• Login to reply the answers
  • GB
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I have been to topless beaches, and not all women go topless. Those who would feel too shy or embarrassed don't go topless.  Some might not do it for other reasons, such as worrying about sunburn.  

• 2 months ago

You’d have to ask them

• 2 months ago

Some women are more confident than others and some just really don't care. Personally i wouldn't i think it's weird to be naked in public or even half naked.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

That is something I would not do, but I don't care if anyone else does.  It is not immoral because if you don't like, leave?

• 2 months ago

Women can do whatever they want. It's illegal to be a men in this country without being called a rapist.

• 2 months agoReport

Topless beaches are also masturbation beaches.

• 2 months ago

Nope. They have that confidence

• Chae-won
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

I don't have that confidence.  Maybe one day.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If you don't like that women can go topless at a beach then don't go. If I end up seeing a a pair of breasts, or maybe a vulva, or both at a beach then that's fine with me.

I am a male by the way.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I can go topless, no problem. That is, in my home country, because there my naked body is just that: A naked body, nothing more. I am not being sexualized, and I am not being leered at or ogled.

In other countries, I cover up like a nun. Not because I am embarrassed or shy about my body, but because the people there have a completely different mentality regarding nudity.

I do find myself quite prudish when I see American girls in revealing clothes, twerking, sticking out their tongues etc. because that is sending very clear sexual signals. So while I might take off my top at the beach to avoid tan lines, the revealing clothes and sexy moves are kept to the privacy of my bedroom and for my partner only.

EDIT: Ah, Andrew, but you say yourself that you don't mean any harm by it. So I am guessing you don't leer or ogle, and that you aren't thinking lewd or offensive thoughts. That makes a difference. I can appreciate a beautiful body myself, there's nothing wrong with that.

• 2 months ago

Because males aren't screaming their heads off about sexual harrassment. What's wrong with you, they want men to notice them but act like they don't. They sure aren't doing it for other women, they could do that in bathrooms.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.