Wearing nitrile gloves in the office!?

As cold and flu season comes around I am very close to wearing nitrile gloves in the office when I have to touch other coworkers computers. Due to the nature of what I do I am getting close to wanting to. The obvious answer is hand washing and a lot of lotion but that gets old and I hate putting lotion on too. Do y’all have any suggestions before I just go do this. 

Was also trying to consider other coworkers getting my germs I not going to call out for the sniffles but I don’t want to give them mine either so it goes both ways. Sorry if this sounds crazy it’s not suppose to I have seen it in other place just not here. 

If you wear gloves you HAVE to take them off and discard them after every contact, otherwise they are as good as your hands, so you are probably looking at boxes of them. I agree wipe things down with those sanitizing wipes, use only tour own pen, wipe the phone down, wipe they keyboards. get a flu shot,  if a person doesnt look sick, they probably arent. wipe the keyboards down when you have to use them....

Source(s): ER PA

I recommend buying some alcohol wipes. Wipe down any work station before you use it.