Horse
Horse asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Scientists mark polar bear w/ spray paint-Alarmist media fabricates crisis story & gullible progs believe it-How science challenged r they?

Title:  No joke: Russian scientists marked problem Kara Sea polar bear with T-34

Text:  The media are so gullible. So eager are they for a sympathetic polar bear victim that news outlets everywhere carried a story earlier this week about a Russian polar bear that had ‘T-34’ spray-painted on its side. They took the word of Russian polar bear/walrus consultant to WWF and Netflix, Anatoly Kochnev, that this was some kind of cruel joke that meant an untimely death for the bear. Turns out it was nothing of the kind.

...

In a report in the Siberian Times published late today, it appears the bear was causing problems on Novaya Zemlya (where dump bears were a big problem last winter) and was tagged ahead of being driven off:

More at link....https://wattsupwiththat.com/2019/12/10/no-joke-rus...

• JimZ
    Favorite Answer

A T-34 is also a very famous Russian Tank and helped them win WWII (with our and Allies help of course).  I remember talking with an old East German escapee (civilian at the time) when I was stationed in West Germany who was eager to tell me how superior Russian equipment was and I remember he mentioned that tank.  We had the Sherman Tank at that time in WWII and it was pathetic but generally the East German was a victim of Russian propaganda.  I can't help but wonder if that bear was tagged with T-34 due to the tank but I think Russians look at it fondly.  

I read the link and I see they denied it referred to the tank. Seems like an odd coincidence.  

• In

Did you racists know that polar bear's skin is black?

• Cowboy

Speaking of gullible - h\have you see how republicans are reacting to trump's sacking?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a pack of fools........

• Horse

Here's a pic of the bear: