2020 Audi A4 or the 2020 Accord?

my sister wants a new car she is driving a 2008 Camry, I told her to get the 2.0 Turbo if those are her choices.

We are going to an Audi and Honda dealer today. I think both cars are fast and she is not very tall so I would not reccommend an SUV

I think the Accord is a bit longer butt more roomy. She occassionally drives her friends around when they go out for dinner.

My cousin said "she is a girl she cannot handle those cars. Give her a Hyundai Accent".

I thought that was rude.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Accord without a question. The Audi will be a money pit in the long run.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

After enjoying the reliability of a Camry for 10 years, an Audi would be a major disappointment, and an expensive one.

• 1 month ago

Accord. Audis Suck, $$ parts, hard to get, too. 

The Accord  Wont even  break until 200K. 

• 1 month ago

Audis are very expensive to maintain and besides that they tend to fall apart. They're fun and sporty drivers though. She has an old Camry with nothing wrong with it and wants a new car....or is it her friends who want to bum rides in a newer car? If she has the money for a new car, she should test drive a fer to see what fits, after studying reviews and reliability reports.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I bought a Subaru Legacy.  AWD with a comfortable ride.  See Consumer Reports for the full evaluation.

We test drove a Honda Accord and the ride was too rough.

As for the Audi A4, I did not drive one but someone at work loves hers.

• Ron
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think you need more attention than your sister is giving you. Your spamming of this forum is tiresome

• g
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The Accord is a much more practical choice.

The Accord is both less expensive to purchase and less expensive to service and maintain.  All that said and it is still a very fun to drive automobile.  

• 1 month ago

if if is down to only these two choices, I would buy the Accord. Audis are over-priced. She does not need a turbo.

• 1 month ago

An accord starts at $24K and the A4 at $37K...

The accord is a traditional sedan; the A4 is a sports sedan.

The accord has Japanese handling; the A4 has European handling.

How can these two cars be in the same conversation?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yada, yada, yada, yada, yada.  Nissan Rogue troll strikes again.  I thought you were buying a Civic.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.