Carol asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

I have ms and my family doesn't seem to get it. I can't walk and have been a shut in for  2 and a half years..?

They won't let me get help from others 

...I don't take medicine for ms and I don't get SS..There must be something I can do i want out so badly..and now they have taken up threatening me... like you're going to be sorry, See what happens to you...there must be something I can do? I haven't been physically hurt, but I don't want it to go there .. IS there anything I can do?

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    This is abuse.  Notify the Police.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • MissA
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    You can call the police.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.