Am I losing the plot and becoming paranoid ?

Ok so I've been posting here for a while now and I just can't seem to stop arguing with people and when I find myself losing an arguement (which is often) I then start to falsely accuse people of things that I think they have done but have absolutely no evidence to back it up.

I am making myself look like a complete d ick and I hate myself for it. I just wish that I was not so angry all the time and could have friends like other people do and could stop accusing people of having multiple accounts and being the same person.

My name is Stephen btw.

• abcdef
    Favorite Answer

Another incarnation of Elisabeth Harris.  Trying to make it look like it is me but it's not.  This is liable, Elisabeth Harris - but not the first time you've tried this kind of nonsense.  You're a loser and a complete waste of skin.

• reme_1

Stephen, please check into seeing a therapist. There must be a reason for your hostility.

If you are having problems here, please please please, do not go onto Facebook.

• Rob

Your name is Stephen? You've been lying to me all this time, you told me your name was Elisabeth.

• Stephen, sounds like you have some anger issues unrelated to Yahoo Answers but you are letting them impact you here. Decide that you are going to take people on Yahoo Answers at face value. There are people with multiple accounts, but stop thinking anyone who thinks the same must be the same person.

Hi Stephen.  Be aware that there's a wider world than just Y!A and that many people on here are either deliberately or unconsciously drawn into presenting inauthentic personae.  It's a general online problem of course, though perhaps particularly well-represented here, but there are people out there with whom you can relate face to face and occasionally they might even be on here too.  Those people are likely not going to behave like they do on Y!A.  A lot of this place is false and out of our hands.

In a nutshell, yes.

You sound like a guy that is really stressed out Stephen and the more you argue with people the worse you are making things and yes you are making a dik of yourself. 

Try to calm down and look into why you are feeling like this, maybe there is an underlying reason why you are so angry that you need to address first before attempting to answer other peoples questions?

Go and see your doctor and let him know how you are feeling and consider a counsellor trained in anger management. I hope you find peace, good luck.

• abcdef
      1 month agoReport

If identifies himself as "Steve", why sign in as anonymous?  This is phony.

I'm no professional, but it sounds as if you have something in your past that has made you very angry and frustrated, but you feel helpless to do anything about it, so you misplace your anger onto people who disagree with you. Then you add a "punishment" to the anger by spreading lies about them.

Realize this--those people are not the ones you a really angry at, and until you deal with the original problem, things won't change. Ideally you should get professional help, since this negatively affects your life. If that's not possible, then you need to write a letter to the person who hurt you and say everything that you are thinking about them and how it has hurt you. Don't hold anything back.You can do this even if the person isn't around anymore. Do not do this in a public forum such as on a social network.

Then you can decide if you want to send them the letter (if possible), or destroy it. Just acknowledging your feelings will help you feel better. Then--and this is important--you must forgive the person. This does NOT mean that what they did is right or that you think they are a good person; it just means you are no longer going to let your feelings about them ruin your life. Good luck!

• abcdef
      1 month agoReport

If he says his name is "Steve" why sign in as "anonymous".  this is phony.

Take a sanity break from Y!A. Minimum 1 month. 

• abcdef
      1 month agoReport

He tells his name is "Steve" but he signs in as "anonymous.  It's phenyl.