Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

Pregnant maybe?

I husband and I have been trying for a baby for a couple months now. This month my "period" came a week early and its lighter than normal. I didnt have the signs I was going to start my period either like I had no breast tenderness, or mood swings. I have been doing research and I might be going through implementation bleeding. 

This is my this will be my 3rd full day and the flow is stronger in the morning than at night. As anyone experienced this before and if so how long did it last? All the articles I have read say it should either last a couple hours to uptown 2 full days. 

(Sometimes the flow is alittle heavier than just spotting but nothing a panty liner cant help with. Also is been darker in color like a brown color. Also when I wipe sometimes there are little clots but it more looks like just blood mixed with vaginal discharge. And I have very very light cramps which is way different as I usually have really bad cramps the first day and then dont have cramps the rest of the day but for 3 days I have had very light cramps) sorry if this is to much info for people. I just need help and article's are not helping.

You are either having an early and unusual period or it might just be breakthrough bleeding for some random reason.  (breakthrough bleeding is not an actual period.  It is any random bleeding that happens when a period is not expected.  It can be anything from very light to extremely heavy and can last anything from being seen once to lasting several days)  For breakthrough bleeding - it is sometimes hard to determine an exact reason unless it happens often enough for a doctor to need to diagnose an issue.  A one time occurrence is usually not diagnosed.

Implantation bleeding would be a form of breakthrough bleeding.  HOWEVER, what you describe sounds like TOO MUCH blood to be implantation bleeding.

The short answer is (repeat as long as needed)

period = not pregnant

And no before you ask, it's not 'heavy implantation' bleeding

You want something specific for an issue that will resolve itself soon. Implantation bleeding is very slight. I think you are having an early period. Relax. Get your mind on other things. Stressing out over it won't make it happen.

• MissA

Implantation bleeding does not normally last two days. It's a very light spotting, and not experienced by most pregnant women at all. What you're describing sounds like an early period.

You are having your period.

I never got the implantation bleeding just a missed period