Daisy asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Will Trump supporters actually read the IG Report or will they just wait for Sean Hannity to tell them how they should feel about it?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

What has CNN told you to think about it so far, dumbass?

• Login to reply the answers
  • joshua
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

No different from Democrats waiting for Maddow to tell them how they should feel about it.

No ones reading that report. Not Dems, not Reps and not you. Same as when the Mueller report came out  and no one read it but went off what their corporate media outlet said 

You haven’t figured out by now that in America, critical thinking is DEAD. Whatever partisan talking head on TV they listen to, that’s what people believe these days 

• Yavan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Well, of course they'll get their ''news'' about it from the spin doctors. Conservatism in America is a closed cult. Their members are told not to trust outsiders, like the members of any cult.

• 2 months ago

I read the summary. Given the lies you have been telling, it is pretty clear you did not read any of it. 

Tell me about how you like that the FBI lies to get FISA warrants on US citizens with the thinnest of evidence. Tell me about how you found no collusion with anyone in the entire Trump campaign or any US citizen at all. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • No most trump supporters cant read and they regurgitate conspiracy theories

Watch them comment a few more

Oh wait they already have 🤣🤣

• The Game
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

like russian collusion and globull warming,...LMAO you fvcking retard

• 2 months ago

I'm just going to wait for Durham to start arresting people.

There are 51 issues and 9 flat out lies on the FISA warrant. No bias my ***.  And they are listed in the appendix.

• 2 months ago

They will depend upon Crooked Billy Barr's summation of that report just like they did with mueller's report...

• The Game
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

LOL you are a scared little soy boy LOLOLOLOL

• 2 months ago

Guarantee you haven't read it either. Don't lie now cupcake.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.