My girlfriend was drunk last night and was saying crazy stuff? Is she wrong for this?

I’m a 23 year old guy and I have a 19 year old girlfriend..our relationship has been going okay and all. Anyways, my girlfriend Went to this party at her job, and she got really drunk. She post this guy on her instagram story, and she post a picture of him saying ‘’my boyfriend” with A kissing face emoji and heart emoji. When she got home and FaceTimed me, she asked me why wasn’t I talking to her, and I told her why I wasn’t..and she said she didn’t realize she post that picture of him.

, and how she was drunk. Should I break up with her for that?

• Ana

Yeah that’s whack that she did that. She’s a disloyal work-sl*ut-wh*ore who will always put men at work over you sexually. I’d be pissed if I were you. You should dump her immediately and make her feel very ashamed in the process. She’s just plain old dirty

Also... I wanna make sure you understand that “your emotions and pride” aren’t the only thing at stake here. Your reputation, personal relationships with friends/family and money/job is at stake too. 

Staying with a girl like that is a liability to your reputation, job, family and friends. Your friends, family, coworkers and boss will all lose respect for you if they see on social media that your girlfriend is lusting over and adulating over another man. It makes you look real bad. 

This is why you need to dump her harshly, publicly, and immediately and cast her out of your life. Save your reputation and find a girl who values you 

• Ricky

If your a white guy it's complicated. But if your a colored person than yes dump her. She doesn't respect your boundaries

• Ana

Lmaooo racist troll 

• Kieth

Dump her, post back to her Good luck with your new boyfriend, and end all communications with her.