What can I do if my husband filed for divorce, me being the petitioner. I never received, signed, or agreed to anything.?

He continued to be a husband until  a month ago he went overseas and when he returned never came back home. I recently about his infidelity. But when I tried to submit my separation papers and order of support for me and my daughter I was a Bard that I have been divorced since 2010 which he has been living  as husband and wife up until the beginning of this year 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You need a lawyer.

• Login to reply the answers
  • PAMELA
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You cannot be divorced without a court hearing, or signing divorce papers, all property and money issues have to be agreed to, i am thinking that you are still married! see a lawyer if you want to divorce him, he has to be served with papers!

• 2 months ago

I agree with a reply below, that your writing is difficult to understand, i.e., "doesn't make any sense", said the other answer.  Further, a quick review of your previous questions reveals that you are assuming different identities, pretending to be various persons, so I haven't got the time to take you seriously, I'm afraid. Nor should anyone else, unless they are into the same games. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The person who files is the Petitioner.

The person who responds is, well, the Respondent.

It would APPEAR that you aren't the Petitioner.

Perhaps if you posted in English this would be easier to understand.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • AJ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

How can you be the petitioner when your husband is the one that filed for divorce making him the petitioner and you the respondent.

• 2 months ago

I can understand why there might be confusion - because nothing you write makes any sense.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.