Am I going crazy?

So recently weird stuff has been happening to me, every night random objects in my house will start moving, one night when I was on my computer I see something in the corner of my eye moving and I look and see my dogs bowl start dragging across the floor slowly and pausing every few seconds and sometimes objects just fly off counters and shelves, today a bottle next to me just flew off the nightstand, I'm not a religious person so I find it hard to believe what I've been seeing.

• Gary K

I don't believe your story, sorry.  Why don't you post a video? 

• j153e

An opportunity to video record such!

If no more phenomena, you were imagining.

• Mr. P

It could be several things but at the moment you will not know which. But you are not crazy.

It may be that you are stressed and this is manifesting as poltergeist activity - but you are the cause.

It may be that there is a spirit there trying to get your attention.

It could be something bigger and uglier than that and it is just starting up.

Or it could be the little folk - fairies, that sometimes enter homes when the weather turns colder.

But until something else happens you will not know what it is.

If you start getting nightmares, depressed, suicidal, then seek help as it may be a negative spirit.

If you see a spirit - talk to it to find out what it wants.

If you are stressed then try meditation, go for walks and relax more.

If you suspect the little folk - leave out a cereal bowl with sweetened milk overnight, and talk to them. Tell them to stop messing with your stuff and they can stay overwinter.

• Dr. NG

You're probably not crazy, but not getting all that activity on video is just plain nuts. Especially in this age when everyone has a camera in their pocket.

I have had a few similar experiences. The last one was a bottle of tablets that revolved slowly until I could read the label fully. I have had lots of weird stuff happen to me and around me. I can't blame people for not believing but when you have seen it, you have seen it. I think it's the person as others see or experience nothing in their entire lives. This world does not run as simply as we think. 

I don't know if you are going crazy.

I just think what's been happening to you has been happening for no reason.

It probably wasn't a ghost.

Maybe your stuff just decided to move on it's own.

Maybe the Air Conditioning Moved it.

Your stuff just moved on it's own, it was not a ghost.