K asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 2 months ago

Why do so many people live in pigsties?

In this day and age there is no excuse to have a dirty and messy home.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

because folk have discovered that its just as easy to live amongst the muck as it is in a clean house, and once you get used to it, you don't see the muck any more, and you get used to the smell.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Stop worrying about other people's lives.

• 2 months ago

No one I know does.  Besides, who the Hell are you to cast judgment on others?  What's it to you?  Are you a suppository, or just an opinionated obsessive compulsive?   

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That is YOUR call.  Your idea of Mess, is my organizational technique.  Me, I call it a somewhat disorganized WAREHOUSE....slightly cluttered looking but I know where EVERYTHING IS.

EVEN if you can't find it, it makes logical sense to me.

Were you ever in an actual Pig Sty?  Right off the bat, the smell will gag you.  There are clean ones and ones that are not so clean.  More like Hog Heaven.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Some people can feel defeated by housework,and this is often a sign of depression - they do not see the need to tidy up or clean and the resulting mess adds to the sense of despair and many will end up in a state as a result of hoarding. There are any number of conditions that can give rise to this eg obsessive-compulsive personality disorder (OCPD), obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Mental illness is a very real issue and not simply an excuse.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Their choice, I guess. 

• 2 months ago

HOPE I DIE SOON......

• Killmouseky
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

I hope not.  The world needs more tigers!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.