Don't you wish you had friends like The Golden Girls?

Favorite Answer

Well, I'm just happy to have friends like you Jess and my friend carrie and many others too. 

No, I definitely don't.  I like people who aren't playing a role all the time.  

I've been wishing that since I was seven years old.

Maybe alittle younger pal

• Jess C
      1 month agoReport

I didn't mean they had to be that old, I just meant the same as their group, how close they are. 

No doubt.  Statistically speaking, geriatric lesbians are the least judgemental subgroup of the population.

I'd rather have the Gilmore Girls as my friends.

• Jess C
      1 month agoReport

I've never watched the Gilmore Girls.

Nah. I rather be Golden Boy. He finished all his college degree at age 25. He's not as smart as Doogie Howser who got his Doctors degree at like age 16 but whatever, he's still pretty smart. He was able to write a complex computer program within one week from knowing nothing about computer programming.

Then, there is the girls he likes. They hate him or misjudged him in the beginning before they get to know him. Then when he is finally gone from their lives, they sit down and look at the mess he made and realize, "Holy sh¡t! He's fμcking amazing!" But it's too late, they drove him away.

• carrie

I think everybody needs friends  like the Golden Girls. I feel sad when I read that some people don't have any friends at all.

• Little Big Man
      1 month agoReport

Hi carrie my internet was off from 11 in the morning till 11 at night, It was doing my head in to lol, TU.