Don't you wish you had friends like The Golden Girls?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, I'm just happy to have friends like you Jess and my friend carrie and many others too. 

• 1 month ago

No, I definitely don't.  I like people who aren't playing a role all the time.  

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I've been wishing that since I was seven years old.

• 1 month ago

Maybe alittle younger pal

• Jess C
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I didn't mean they had to be that old, I just meant the same as their group, how close they are. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No doubt.  Statistically speaking, geriatric lesbians are the least judgemental subgroup of the population.

• 1 month ago

I'd rather have the Gilmore Girls as my friends.

• Jess C
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I've never watched the Gilmore Girls.

• 1 month ago

Nah. I rather be Golden Boy. He finished all his college degree at age 25. He's not as smart as Doogie Howser who got his Doctors degree at like age 16 but whatever, he's still pretty smart. He was able to write a complex computer program within one week from knowing nothing about computer programming.

Then, there is the girls he likes. They hate him or misjudged him in the beginning before they get to know him. Then when he is finally gone from their lives, they sit down and look at the mess he made and realize, "Holy sh¡t! He's fμcking amazing!" But it's too late, they drove him away.

• carrie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think everybody needs friends  like the Golden Girls. I feel sad when I read that some people don't have any friends at all.

• Little Big Man
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Hi carrie my internet was off from 11 in the morning till 11 at night, It was doing my head in to lol, TU.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.