don
Lv 4
don asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

If global warming isn't a hoax why did barack Obama buy a $11,000,000.00 home on an island that will be underwater ?

in 12 years as Al Gore ,AOC,and other psychos are claiming ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Al Gore also owns a beachfront house

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Remember, Obama was the President who slowed down the rate of sea level rise.

It is probably all OK now.

• 2 months ago

Why do you lie? All Goor never said that island would be underwater in 12 years.

• ...Show all comments
    • it is i
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Don- you don't seem to understand that there are more than one island on the planet.   Sure, he might have said some island will be underwater in 12 years, but not every island.   Martha's Vinyard has an altitude of about 200 feet.   Even Goor wouldn't say we were going to get a 200 foot sea rise.

• JimZ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I remember Obama sickening wife claiming that the first time in her life that she was proud of Americans was when they stupidly voted for the snake oil salesman of a husband.  What did Obama do to earn that 11 million beside taking our doctor from us and making us pay twice as much, giving 150 billion to our worst enemies and generally being the worst president since Woody Wilson and that is saying something.  Being a community organizer pays less than 6 figures and president pays 300 thousand or so so ask yourself where did he really earn it.  The swamp buys favors.  Obama has no problem pushing propaganda.  He is an Alinskyite, a community organizer, and fraud.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Cowboy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

such a fool

• Dirac
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Because he isn’t as stupid as you are, and actually understands something about the science.  If you deniers had any facts to back up your claims you wouldn’t need to lie all the time. Even at accelerated rates of sea level rise, the ocean would likely not reach the house until long after Barack and Michelle are dead, and my guess is that they will have sold the property to some denier fool with too much money long before that.

• ...Show all comments
    • Dirac
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

I am not the one that is posting under two account names (Horse and Croak)--there's your person with multiple sock accounts.

• Horse
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

If  one is talking in general, then alarmists will say we have 12 years.

If one is talking specifics like the Obama house, then alarmists say the house won't have problems for 100 years.

These asss clowns just make stuff up.

• peter m
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

go take a ride. 

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Yes. The glaciers really did disappear by 2012 though. The pictures you see of them these days are part of the conspiracy.

• Satan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

he insured it for more than it's worth against flooding

• 2 months ago

It’s a hoax. No one with an IQ over 85 really believes it is true 

• Dirac
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

So, you think Stephen Hawking’s IQ was no higher than 85? I think you’re projecting (ask someone intelligent what that means).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.