iPhones bugging? Pleaaasse help ?

I woke up today with my iPhone saying my storage was full but this wasn’t any ordinary pop up message all of my pictures were gone and almost every app (the main ones I use like insta and snapchat) crash when I open them. It’s like my phone lost the ability to store data because even system data like low power mode can’t be turned on. Again I didn’t do anything I went to bed and I woke with this 

It's most likely got too near full and run out of temporary storage space for the operating system to work properly. It's crashed, in other words.

Try a hard reset - press and hold both the power and home buttons at the same time for at least ten seconds (until the apple logo reappears), with ones with a physical home button.

With an iphone 7, press power and volume down at the same time.

With 8 and later, press volume up, then volume down, then press and hold the power button.

That will force a "clean" restart. Nothing is deleted, but if there is too little free space it may crash again - or it may have corrupted the storage.

"Kill" all running apps as soon as it restarts - look in app switcher at what is running in the background and flick everything off the screen. Again, nothing is deleted, it just frees the system RAM. Any crashed app could be locking up resources and that should clear it.

You should always leave at least 2GB storage free for the operating system to work with and preferably 4GB or more, as a lot!! is needed to do any major operating system update.

A smartphone is just a very compact computer and they can have pretty much all the same problems as desktops and laptops...

you maybe need to delete some apps and/or try turning your phone on and off