Shadow People?

Look I know many people are skeptical on ghosts and what not, and if you are please don't leave me hate on this post. I want legitimate answers for what my boyfriend and I are seeing. My boyfriend once as a child ran into this figure that terrified him but after that occurrence it disappeared. But just recently "he" (this figure) has come back. Things around his house have been misplaced and removed and tonight he felt there was a presence behind him just to see the figure he hasn't seen since a young boy. He feels threatened and scared of this figure- he's worried it won't go away. What can we do?

Aby, I believe what you are saying but this photo isn't helping. I am sitting far from my massive tv screen monitor and am still not making out details that you mention. Try a movie camera for a few nights. Any still photo can easily be classed as pareidolia.

It's hard to say if you seen something. Anyway, put a pentagram in each room. Strangely, it has an effect.

https://previews.123rf.com/images/nikdoorg/nikdoor...

edit: well, I checked your picture with differend colours and I cannot identify something unusual. You both are in a car...I cannot see something else.

Yes it's real. Completely real.  I don't know about these photos, or your particular case, but I've seen them, at least 5 other people whom I've personally known have seen them.  People who weren't even my friends; so you don't think they were biased.  I'll tell you the same thing I told them, most of them don't take my advice.  It's the easiest thing in the world to get rid of these things permanently.  One word.  "Jesus".  Say the name "Jesus" in their presence like you are asking him to show up and take care of them.  The end.

• Chiaro
      4 weeks agoReport

I get 4 downvotes for sharing real life first hand experience.  Lol.

• People are skeptical about ghosts for good reason, since there is no good evidence for them existing. 

Try to discourage your boyfriend from believing in imaginary creatures, you are really not helping him if you give him positive attention for being scared of things which are not real. 

• English Guy
      1 month agoReport

Aby, take no notice of a creep that talks like that yet visits the paranormal section every day. He's just an argumentative hypocrite

say The Lords Prayer everything in the spirit world knows who Jesus is and they are frightened of Him