Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 1 month ago

Fedex or ups?

So i been thinking for a while now and decided i wanna be a driver for either ups or fedex. Though first i need to work there at least 4 or 5 years was it? And its their little trucks i want to drive not their bigger longer one where a cdl is required.and speaking of cdl they are not required to drive their little trucks right? What are the requirements to drive for fedex or ups and which is the better company to drive for? Im assuming its the same but theres probably a few things why one is better than the other. I know ups is union while frdex isnt. 

One of my sons did that kind of work for a while (name of company withheld) and hated it. They expect you to deliver so many packages, you have to drive like crazy, and RUN with packages to get all the work done. he finally quit after having a minor accident.

• Scott

UPS drivers are protected by a union. That's the way to go.

• Chiaro

UPS. Always. Fedex is good for one thing, leaving notes on my door letting me know they have my package.

UPS always maye