Do you agree no one can live without his second half(i.e.girlfriend or wife)?

Favorite Answer

It's possible to survive but are they truly even living at all or are they just an empty shell of themselves?  Look at someone who's single.  They're depressed even though they think they're fine.  They think they don't need anyone to be happy but they don't realize what an actual difference it makes having a companion to face the world (and all its problems) with.  

It's hard being single and feeling all alone in the world.  Suddenly they meet "the one" and there's this positive change in them.  They light up.  They're so much happier, friendlier, more energetic, less monotonous and they do a lot more smiling.  

The older you get the more you notice these things in people. I've been looking at faces and observing behavior a lot lately and everyone who lives around here always looks so beat-down, exhausted and depressed all the time. It's always been that way.

Funny thing is, I've always stuck to the "don't date your coworkers" rule but I was on the verge of leaving a job once when one of my coworkers convinced me to stick around for at least two more weeks.  The week after that was when the love of my life came along unexpectedly.  She's the only reason I stuck it out and I think people at that job saw the same improvement in me even though I didn't realize it was happening.  It's everyone around you who notices the difference.

No......nyet,  nein, , non...15 words

Who needs woman when you have Pornhub and a couple minutes to spare?

• John1 month agoReport

It just me and the dog and I'm about to kick his butt out.

Just If you think every human was born a defective 

Not at all.  Many people live better lives without a spouse, just as many people live miserable lives with one.

• I have been married to my hubby for 35 years and I love him just as much or more, after all these years.  Different strokes for different folks.  I do believe it depends on the individual.  I'm just happy to be married and, still in love.  :D

Like Cruise said, "you complete me." But it's purely psychological and physical. Human bodies were made to procreate, which is a huge mandatory urge we have to ensure the purpose of the universe is fulfilled, and human bodies are absolutely required for that purpose.

No I do not agree

• P

No .

• j153e

"Finding a Higher Love" and

"Love and Sexuality," by Omraam Aivanhov, address this.

• Strongly disagree, broads kill men & you sound like a simp. You spend your whole life trying to please that pathetic worthless ***** and it ends up killing you. Go solo, **** an America hoe!