My girlfriend was drunk last night and she was saying crazy stuff? Is she wrong for this?

I’m a 23 year old guy and I have a 19 year old girlfriend..our relationship has been going okay and all. Anyways, my girlfriend Went to this party at her job, and she got really drunk. She post this guy on her instagram story, and she post a picture of him saying ‘’my boyfriend” with A kissing face emoji and heart emoji. When she got home and FaceTimed me, she asked me why wasn’t I talking to her, and I told her why I wasn’t..and she said she didn’t realize she post that picture of him.

, and how she was drunk. Should I break up with her for that?

• Alan H

Ask no one to drink and think.

If she cannot deal with that, it maybe more than sending a silly picture next time 

She knew exactly what she was doing. But the fact you weren't talking to her shows how much of a retard you are. What kind of idiot doesn't call their girlfriend up on that crap in the first place and then gets all sooky and doesn't talk seriously, both of you grow up, you can start by dumping her slutty backside.

• Rowan

No, you break up with someone because they break your arm, or sleep with every one of your friends, for money. People break up too quickly these days.