He bailed on me and it’s been a week. Every single day of the following week I posted a fb story and he’s viewed every single one of them ?

Every single day, he’s been viewing my post.

He has not yet reached out and has not apologized for the behavior

Why does he continue to view my posts?

And he’s not doing this because he is scrolling through his feed. He’s doing it as soon as I post something (I think he has got a notification setting on for me) 

He always goes online a few mins after I post and views my story. I once posted at 3am at night. He wasn’t online but came online at 3.10 and viewed my post then I noticed he was offline again

• Rowan
    Favorite Answer

So tell him you'll have more sex with him and that will surely do the job. 

Pick a mature couple that you know, ask yourself if they would act this retarded. Respect yourself and don't waiting around to pander to this pathetic little game of his. Be a self respecting woman and act like one.

People today spend so much time on Facebook and put way too much importance on text messaging, social media, etc. I challenge you people to leave your phone at home for one day and go out and actually talk to people in public.

Of course your ex boyfriend follows you on FB and reads everything you post. What do you expect, he has nothing better to do. And no offense, but neither do you, posting stories and pictures about your ex.

It doesn't surprise me, this is what everyone in the world does. They're too scared to go talk to people in person so they "spy" on each other with social media.