Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Is Islam a religion or cult? ?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Rico
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Both, it is a religion because it is a system of rules regulating worship. 

It is a cult because it is a system of rules regulating life in a community

• Laurel1 month agoReport

But don't all religions include a system of rules for life in a community and morality ?

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Islam is a way of life given by Allah

• 1 month ago

Islam is the only religion of GOD ,send down for all mankind ,from the beginning till the end of the world , as being the way of life for them , to be successful , both in this world and the hereafter . So all others religions or cults being created by the human hands would finally will vanished. So all is left for mankind is Islam, the only religion of GOD, then.

• 1 month ago

Islam is the Devil's 'religion'. It is a LIE.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • islam is a man-invented, evil inspired, ideology, that seeks total domination of the individual, and the world..... the core tenet is submit to islam... or die.... no exceptiis

islam is one of the greatest threats to the human population of the Earth existing today

• Laurel1 month agoReport

Yes, sure. Remember to take your medication as prescribed by your physician.

• Khaled
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

"This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion." (Quran)

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It is a cult so stupid that it claims that the sun sets in a pool of murky water. That, my friends, is a cult.

• 1 month ago

I donut know but R&S is now officially Trolling & Poeing 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

All religions are cults. Not all cults are religions.

Size determines which is religion and which is cult, but the words are synonymous. Believers, will claim that 'rightness' determines which cults are bigger, because only the 'true' religion survives.

When it comes to islam, they will gladly behead you for denying their words. In their theocratic sh*tholes, at least. In the west they'll just shun you and cut off all contact.

Source(s): Like someone in a cult.
  • 1 month ago

Same as Christianity, a cult.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.