Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Is crucifixion legal?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Paul
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Not any more, though other equally disgusting methods of capital punishment still are legal.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Joe
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

No, of course not.

• 2 months ago

As a rule ,the body of the deceased ,must not be mutilated. So crucifixion is of its kind, that is forbidden, both legally and religiously.

• 2 months ago

YES!

When you're "crucifying your sins" to believe in Jesus by being baptized into His Spirit!

1 "What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?

2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin [aka "crucified"], live any longer therein?

3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ [aka Spirit; II Corinthians 5:16] were baptized into his death?

4 Therefore we are buried with Him by baptism into death [aka "sow our sins into His death" by crucifixion; I Corinthians 15:36-37): that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father [aka Holy Spirit; John 4:24], even so we also should walk in newness of life.

5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection [Spiritual; Romans 8:9]:

6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed [aka "crucified"], that henceforth we should not serve sin.

7 For he that is dead [aka "crucified"] is freed from sin" (Romans 6:1-7)!.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Depends. Are we talking execution via crucifixion or just tying someone up to a cross consensually for the craic?

Majority of countries it is illegal. 

It's been used "legally" in Saudi Arabia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crucifixion#Legal_ex... 

• Khaled
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

"That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not" (Quran)

• Norine2 months agoReport

Sura (112:3) "He neither begot any nor was He begotten" Allah can't begat? Powerless (Daniel 4:35)?  After all He did say "I do what I want to do and no one can stop Me" in Daniel 4:35!  Muhammad STOPPED HIM from begetting?  You sound like "trinitarians" STOPPING HIM at just "3."

• 2 months ago

In some countries, yes it is legal and it is the law.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.