Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Are pregnancy symptoms different if you get pregnant 5 months after giving birth ?

I was wondering if pregnancy symptoms are different with your second pregnancy if you get pregnant so soon after giving birth? (5 months) and if so what are they?I’ve had some weird stomach aches like my stomach muscle is sore or something but it just started this month and I haven’t done anything to pull a muscle or anything. And it’s not like period cramps. Should I be concerned about that? I haven’t missed my period yet it’s about a week away. 

Why not just take a pregnancy test?

• Tyler

Pregnancy pains are a bit different with each one. The time out from birth has little to do with it unless it was much closer. Taking care of a litte one can give you odd pains. Take a test closer to your period to put your mind at ease

No why would they be??

• Jill

Women don't necessarily experience the same symptoms in the same way with every pregnancy. If you're concerned about unexplained pain you really should talk to your doctor.