Do black men prefer women of other races over their own?

Literally all interacial couples I see is a black man with a white or an asian or a Indian/Pakistani woman. Why do they overlook their own? 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

This is not true, this is propaganda. Stop looking for excuses to try and hurt us. Mind your community and peers and leave us alone. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

because: black women. enough said. if you dont get it think about it for a while or try to figure it out. black men are tiered of dealing with them. every one is. its our preference and if you were black you would understand.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Its the opposite, white women prefer black men over white men.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They’re subconsciously ashamed of all the negative comparisons and bad associations of what their racial group look like

and bothered by the lower human development rates of their race so they eagerly seeked to couple with nonblack women

of better racial appearances and human development indexes. People in general give higher standards and more notices

toward women's appearances than men’s appearances and black people are considerably less capable of getting certain

adequacies in cognitive abilities and emotional intelligence traits than some nonblack races so black males are noticeably

most likely to indicate racial identity problems through being interracially coupled than any other race and gender identity. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

They  seem to chase  after   white  women  same  as the  mongol  race does  must  be some  type  of  trophy prize for them

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, they all prefer Homo Sapiens Sapiens, although the homosexual ones prefer males

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nô,

Aside frm all the Oreo's & Uncle Tom's

you'll see acrss the world wid net mos

are hppy to be w/in their own grôup :)

• 1 month ago

I've notice that too, I'm guessing it's darwinism...."Sexual selection."

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I really hate stupid questions like this.  Sparky, how in the f*ck do you blanket a yes or no answer to this question for the black race?  The answer to this question and every other one like it will ALWAYS BE THE SAME:  SOME yes, SOME no.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.