Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 month ago

Ghetto Gang Banger vs Serial Killer? Who would win?

In my opinion they are both considered dangerous and crazy people. But I'm thinking that the Gang Banger might take out the serial killer, mostly because they know how to street fight from growing up in the ghetto. Serial killers are not good scrappers, but they got no fear or hesitation of their actions. As for the Gang guy he would fear for his life, but he would know how to protect himself with his brawn 

• Andrew

That's a very poor take on things. The wide majority of "gang-bangers" out there are just thugs basically. Yes, obviously people who get into a lot more fights than the average person does are more accustomed to fighting, but they're also used to fighting the same kind of people over and over again - people who have never really needed to develop any kind of skill or technique with it. They just continue to pummel one another until somebody is unable to continue, and that's when the fight is considered to be over. 

But "gang-bangers" never really lose, because even when they lose they just return in greater numbers. They simply go and fetch the rest of their gang and exact revenge on the person who came out the winner. Because they are always doing everything in numbers, the only times that they are ever really called upon to enter into conflicts that they aren't automatically going to win by outnumbering the opponent, they enter into knowing that if they should lose they will at the very least be vindicated. And most are armed to begin with, so it's never out of the question that they might produce a weapon if they feel that they're not getting the best of their opponent. 

Serial killers almost always operate alone. That immediately sets them apart from people who are part of a gang. And while different serial killers employ different methods, they don't have anybody to rely on except themselves if things go wrong. That's why most serial killers tend to select victims that they don't anticipate to have a problem being able to subdue. They almost always select people that are much smaller than themselves who they perceive to be at a disadvantage should a physical confrontation arise. But plenty of them also put a lot of time and effort into learning, and in some cases practicing, how to subdue a person quickly and efficiently. They might not be impressive boxers or street fighters, but they certainly know a person's weak spots and how to take the fight out of someone relatively quickly. 

There's no real definitive answer to the question because people are different no matter how we might categorise them. While I myself have never known a serial killer, I have known plenty of people that were essentially nothing more than street toughs that you'd be better off never having an interaction with in your life. I would think that there are plenty of gang-bangers out there who would have absolutely no problem taking out your average run-of-the-mill serial killer who targets women and relies on charm and stealth and tailoring his methods to his understanding of the human psyche, but I think it's only fair to concede that there must also be a few serial killers out there who have the knowledge and the ability to counter physical threats, and likely possess the presence of mind to be able to control their thoughts and emotions when things get heated. 

I mean, picture what it would take to create the conditions for a meeting between the two to occur in the first place. I certainly wouldn't be putting my money on some nutter walking through a neighbourhood that the police themselves were wary of entering, but if some thug's car were to break down on a lonely road somewhere and a lone psychopath were to happen along, the odds would be different, wouldn't they? 

Overall, I'd say that the world would be a much better place without either of them. 

They aren't superheroes. They are criminals.

Serial killers are some of the smartest criminals.  Gang bangers rely on culture and acts of violence to puff up themselves.  They usually score in the early 100s on IQ tests while serial killers boast an ability of 116 and above.  I wouldn't want to make either bad.

• BuzzyBee
      1 month agoReport

They are not. Where'd you get that idea?

Dude. the ghetto guy would OWN the serial killer. Most serial killers are Cowards in heart. That's why they sneak up on you just before they slaughter you. You wanna see a killer with a ghetto person? Watch the movie Freeway. With keifer Sutherland as the sick killer and reese witherspoon as the red neck tough girl. She made him cry with her ghetto attitude lol 

You're making the Ghetto gang banger out to be like he has some type of martial arts training. This is a strange scenario but all of my money is on the serial killer like "The Zodiac". 

• Ethan1 month agoReport

Im pretty sure they just made a new Halloween so if he's not dead then ol Myers must've won.