What should I do if I accidentally called my landlord the n word? How do I make it right?

I was driving and someone cut me off and then slammed on the breaks, while I was leaving a voicemail for my landlord! So it sounded like I called her the n word? I felt completely sick about it and will never use that word again.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

stop making phone calls while you are driving...even hands free...and it won't happen...maybe you had been driving carelessly but were unaware because you were on the phone.

• Allison2 months agoReport

your 1000% right

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 weeks ago

Stop being a hateful person. You wouldn't have that word in your vocabulary and ready to use if you didn't feel a certain way about *n words*. No way it could've slipped your tongue if you didn't use it when no one's listening.

• 2 months ago

Apologize for swearing on the phone and tell her that it was not directed at her, it was directed to the jerk who cut you off and nearly caused you both to crash into each other.

• 2 months ago

you could try apologizing and explaining what happened

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Yeah sure, I would love to call my boss a cracker.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

All you can do is apologize, but the fact that used the word at all--even directed at other people--won't help much.

• Allison2 months agoReport

Think she'll evict me?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.