Any paranormal encounters?

I personally dont believe in that stuff but I still think its interesting and id like to hear abt them :)

• Mr. P
    Favorite Answer

Quite a few.

I always try and research what I do see to find the cause for it. Most of the time I do.

One example;

I was walking down some steps in town just off the main highstreet and not an area I had visited before. I heard kids crying coming from under the steps so, being concerned I had a look but couldn't find anybody there. There wasn't really any room to hide either. I also got a flash image of kids behind bars like they were trapped.

I went on to research that spot and I did find that in the 1700's there was mention of a prison for "Waifs & strays" - children that were rounded up in the city by the council, and held there before being packed onto the ships and sent overseas to work as white slaves on the sugar plantations.

The collection and export of children was so well known that people outside the city would not bring children with them in case they were snatched away like this.

I found details that the prison was under the steps - which is where I heard the crying.

• Zirp

Sure. Can't afford not to believe that telepathy exists and that sometimes info from the future makes its way back in time

I dont believe in this stuff but i kinda do so ill comment on my own ask

Not a story but i hear humming and laughing in my attic sometimes. I have hallucinations tho so it could just be that

Yes once when I was around 10. There was a winter storm and the power went off. I than went upstairs into my room to get some candles. As I walked into the room, there was this tall dark shadow person beside my bed with red eyes. I dashed downstairs screaming for my mom. She went upstairs to check and she says nothing was there. It was really scary for me though.