Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

How can I become fit?

I'm 23 and I've been skinny all my life. I'm about 5'11 and weigh 150. I just want muscle and to be strong I dont care about being big but my question is. Can I gain muscle without changing my diet? I barely eat sometimes I just eat breakfast and dinner . Sometimes I just eat once a day or fruit for dinner. I just want to be very strong. I feel like people see me as a joke for being a skinny man but I disagree with their views. Also, if i wanted to be big what should i eat?

Workout every day

Eat protein

Going to give it to you plain and simple, you need to eat. Increasing caloric intake from around 1200 to 2000 just by eating a little extra will make all the difference. I was definitely in your situation before, and a diet change was much needed.

• Dodger1 month agoReport

Thanks, man. I just hate eating a lot but I guess I'll have to adjust that. Thank you for the tips.