Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Is it normal to feel depressed after a panic attack?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes. Depressed and exhausted. I am just coming off one myself. They're horrible and people who've never had on just don't get it. Take care of yourself, rest, eat well, watch something silly or play a video game. Good luck.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Chanel
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Yes cos a panic attack can leave you feeling exhausted as you burn up energy.

When your resistance is low then you will feel  weak which will then find you stressing about the situation.

If you have a panic attack try to go out cos otherwise the anxiety manifests itself and make sure you have healthy food in your home as food goes into the stomach and turns into energy.

• I'm sure I'm sure

• 2 months ago

Yes. And it is also completely possible to have anxiety AND depression. Anxiety and depression COMPLETELY contradict eachother, meaning your brain is kinda at war with itself. Another common effect that comes with depression and anxiety is just feeling numb all the time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Perhaps just as bad as a panic attack is the long process of trying to feel better after a panic attack. If you've ever had one, then you know exactly what I'm talking about. The fearfulness can subside. The heavy breathing can calm down. And yet you're still left feeling like a shell of a human, with no idea what to do next.https://www.fitnesshealthforever.com/meditation/

• 2 months ago

Yes it is its a fight or flight response in a situation

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.